19th January 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration

i have completed with bsc nsg...i want to join mba in hospital administration in correspondence... may i gt a details about the college in mangalore....and also about the subjects coming under hospital administration....detail about payment for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  2. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  4. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  5. How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in Hospital Administration from Oman?
  6. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  7. List of colleges which offer MBA in Hospital Administration in Trivandrum, Kerala?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  9. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  10. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  11. Can I do MBA in Hospital Administration being a candidate of B.Sc. Maths?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in hospital management/administration with distance education? -- [New]
  13. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
  14. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  15. Can i do MBA in Hospital Administration and Management after 12th?
  16. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  17. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  18. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
31st May 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration

hey i am a dental student pursuing my internship right now.. i would like to know how to prepare for masters in health administration? what is the criteria to get admission in colleges offering courses in masters in health administration and which one is better health care management or hospital administration??
27th April 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration

i am a dental student pursuing my internship right now.. i would like to know how to prepare for masters in health administration? what is the criteria to get admission in colleges offering courses in masters in health administration and which one is better health care management or hospital administration and about the fee detail..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?