6th August 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift from one college to another college before getting MBA admission?

Dear Sir, Can I change from allotted college to another college before taking admission in that college? In UPSEE counselling I have got Abes Engineering College Ghaziabad and that college is very expensive to pursue MBA. So Can I transfer to another college before admission?

8th August 2016, 03:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift from one college to another college before getting MBA admission?

Yes, you cam apply for transfer in another college before admission if the management allows to as basically transfer to another college is dona after completion of 1st year, you should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

Therefore, if you are not allowed to transfer to another college in the start of the course, you can opt for it after completion of your 1st year. So, you can even opt for it after 1st year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?