22nd May 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility marks required for Vis Com in Loyola?

...what is the eligibity mark to vis com in loyalo...please tell me how much is it

4th May 2014, 12:16 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility marks required for Vis Com in Loyola?

Loyola college is one of the old college and it is very prestigious college in Chennai. Every one have a enthusiastic to join that college. The college offers various course like B.A in Economics, English, Physics, History, B.Sc in Biology, Sociology, Tamil, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc Viscom and other PG Course also. The college have a two shifts. The First Shits Starts from 8.15 A.M to 1.15 P.M and second Shift Starts from 1.30 P.M to 6.30 P.M. This year application form has been started issuing and last date for receipt of application on 9th May 2014.

There is no entrance exam for Bachelor's course in Loyola college but there is entrance exam for B.Sc Vis com course conducted by College because of more no.of admission in every year. The college admission is based on fully merit basis. I Know college very well because me also applied that college. B.Sc Visual Communication admission is based on Written Exam Marks + Intermediate Marks followed by personal Interview. Any intermediate candidate can apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?