31st January 2016, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i study DM Genetics after completion of MD Anatomy?

Hi sir,

I have completed MD in Anatomy. Now i am interested in studying DM genetics. But i am confused whether i am eligible to study this course now or not. Please help me out sir.

Related Questions:
  1. List me some advanced study options for MD Anatomy pass outs?
  2. Whether University of Oxford offer BS in Genetics course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm?
  4. What is the scope of research in genetics after doing MD Anatomy in India
  5. Can we study Genetics after MBBS course? Names of the universities offering the course? Is genetics available in AIIMS(Delhi)?
  6. How lucrative is the career in Human Anatomy?
  7. Which is the best school to study Anatomy? What are the career opportunities?
  8. Can I study Microbiology or Genetics after completion of MPC?
  9. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
  10. Can I get MSc degree after completing my B.A degree in Geography?
  11. Is it possible to do MSc in Anatomy after completion of BSc Nursing?
  12. Is this possible to do M.Sc in Anatomy after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  13. Can I join M.Sc in Anatomy after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  14. Can I study PhD in Genetics if going to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  16. Details about B.Sc(anatomy)? Job opportunities for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?
  18. Can I get admission in NIMHANS to study Ph.D if completed M.Sc in Anatomy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?