7th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech in industrial safety after MSc environmental science?

I have done MSc environmental science through distance education, whether I can study M.Tech in Industrial Safety or Environmental regular. What is the procedure and requirement to do, and which university it’s possible?

Related Questions:
  1. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  2. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  3. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  5. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?
  7. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  8. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  9. Where can I find the universities which provides the Ph.D in Safety course to apply?
  10. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scholarships available for Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management student of NITIE?
  12. Colleges offering MSc(Environmental Science) in Bhopal? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  14. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  15. Eligibility criteria for MSc life science and MSc environmental science at JNU, Delhi
  16. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  17. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  18. Jobs available after advance diploma in industrial safety?
8th July 2017, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech in industrial safety after MSc environmental science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MSc environmental science through distance education, whether I can study M.Tech in Industrial Safety or Environmental regular. What is the procedure and requirement to do, and which university it’s possible?
Sorry that you are not eligible for M.Tech in Industrial Safety after M.Sc environmental science. You need to complete B.Tech /BE in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Industrial Safety/ Petroleum Engineering/ Geo Science Engineering/ Fire Safety Engineering/ Electronics/ Geo Informatics with minimum 60% marks from a reorganized university.
10th July 2017, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech in industrial safety after MSc environmental science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed M.Sc environmental science through distance education so you are not eligible for M.Tech in Industrial Safety or Environmental regular mode.

But you can do M.Tech course in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?