20th November 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Tourism and Travel Management after completing BBA(H) course?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Master of Tourism and Travel Management which is available in Indian Academy Degree College Bangalore. Currently, I am studying BBA(H) course. So, can I study this MTTM course after completion of my Graduation?

22nd November 2019, 01:51 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Tourism and Travel Management after completing BBA(H) course?

You cannot apply for Master of Tourism and Travel Management after completing Bachelor of Business Administration(H) course.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Tourism and Travel Management is that you must have completed Bachelor degree in Hotel Management (BHM) or Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?