2nd June 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula being a BBA(H) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BBA(H). I want to do MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) from FRIHM-Panchkula. I would like to know that can I do this MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

5th June 2019, 01:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula being a BBA(H) student?

=> Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology is a postgraduate level course and the duration of this course is two years.

=> Yes, you are eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula being a BBA(H) student.

=> For the admission of Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology course, the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.
6th June 2019, 01:47 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula being a BBA(H) student?

Yes, you can pursue MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula being a BBA(H) student.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula is graduation in any stream with minimum 55% from a recognized university. The candidates belonging to the SC/ST category will get relaxation of 5%.

The admission of the candidates is done through entrance examination conducted per year like Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Common Admission Test (CAT), AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) or Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT).

You would need to apply for any of the above entrance examinations and after getting a valid score. You would need to attend the councelling.

Address:
Ramgarh, Panchkula, on NH-73,
Delhi -Shimla Highway, Near Chandigarh,
Panchkula, Panchkula,
Haryana-134111
Phone number: 099969 78022
6th June 2019, 05:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study MBA in Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology at FRIHM ( The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management), Panchkula.

The minimum eligibility for this course is that the candidate must have done graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management
Ramgarh, Panchkula, Haryana - 134111
Phone - 01733-253072/253073/253074/253075
Mobile - 9814222845/9814200007
Email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?