25th October 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MTech(Bioinformatics) after completion of BTech(Biomedical Engineering) List of NITs offering MTech(Bioinformatics)?

Hello, I just want to know that can I go for MTech in Bioinformatics after doing BTech in Biomedical Engineering? If yes, then how exactly and which NIT are offering MTech programme in Bioinformatics?

1st November 2018, 09:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MTech(Bioinformatics) after completion of BTech(Biomedical Engineering) List of NITs offering MTech(Bioinformatics)?

Yes, you are eligible to study MTech(Bioinformatics) after completion of BTech(Biomedical Engineering). Candidate who have passed BE/BTech with Computer Science, IT, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Programming, Math, or Science are eligible. However preference is given to candidates who have completed B.Tech. in Bioinformatics.

As per my knowledge, NITs dos not offer MTech(Bioinformatics). In India there are many institutes/Universities offering that course are:

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal

Indian Institute of Information Technology,*Allahabad

International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

SRM University, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?