27th July 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in CA if I am in final year of MBA?

I got less 49 percent in graduation but I have more than 60 perecent in mba. I am in the final semester of my MBA course, can I get direct admission in IPCC level ...or I need to follow CPT route to take admission.

Please reply soon.

31st July 2021, 03:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in CA if I am in final year of MBA?

You can take admission in CA if you are in the final year of your MBA and the eligibility of this course starts with three different sections that are CPT (Common Proficiency Test), IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course), and final course.

CPT (Common Proficiency Test) - A candidate can register for CPT after class 10th but are eligible to take the CPT examination after 10+2, after clearing your CPT examination you can enroll into IPCC which is held twice a year during the month of May and November. IPCC is the starting stage of the CA curriculum.

IPCC - (Integrated Professional Competence Course)- This is the first level of CA curriculum in graduate entry-level, even if you are in your final you are eligible to apply for provisional registration of IPCC. IPCC course you will study for group I and group II after clearing this you will be eligible to appear for CA final examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?