27th July 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Agriculture related specialization available in MBA?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in Agriculture and now I wanted to do MBA. So, how can I get through MBA? Will it better for me? Is there any Agriculture related specialization available in MBA?

30th July 2021, 08:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Agriculture related specialization available in MBA?

Yes. There is a specialization that is related to Agriculture in Master of Business administration course. The detailed information is given below,

Name of the course - MBA in Agri Business Management

>> The above mentioned Agri Business Management course is a 2 year full time Master's degree that can be done after successful completion of Bachelor degree.

>> There are several colleges offering this course,
@ Chandigarh University
@ IIM Lucknow
@ Lovely Professional University
@ National Academy of Agriculture Research, Hyderabad..etc.,
31st July 2021, 04:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Agriculture related specialization available in MBA?

Yes, there is Agriculture related specialization is available in the MBA. You can do an MBA in Agriculture it is two years duration and is career orienting in nature. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Agriculture or allied disciplines like Dairy Science/Dairy Technology/Fisheries/Food Science/Food Technology/Forestry/Home Science/Horticulture/Veterinary Science from any agricultural university or institution. The minimum score may vary from institute to institute. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the common entrance test which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?