16th February 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can my sister study CA being a computer science and arts student?

My sister is chosen arts computer science but she has interest in CA. What she will do and his main subject area accounts, commerce, economics, computer science, if she will have the eligible. Please reply me. To my email: [email protected].
THANKING YOU.

16th February 2017, 08:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my sister study CA being a computer science and arts student?

I am sorry to say that your sister cannot study CA course being an Arts stream student as she is not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying Commerce stream subjects from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can only apply for CA course. Candidates can also apply after the completion of B.Com course.
16th February 2017, 09:04 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can my sister study CA being a computer science and arts student?

To pursue CA the candidate must have completed his 10+2 from a recognized board. The candidate is eligible to apply anytime for CPT(Common Proficiency Test) when he/she pass his/her class 10, but the candidate can give the exam only when he/she have passed their class 12. There are no minimum criteria of marks. She is eligible as her main subject area is Accountancy, Economics, Commerce along with this subjects she also have to practice mathematics as she will have to give CPT in which maths will also there and without passing CPT she can't pursue CA. If she has completed her graduation and have minimum 55% marks in the graduation then she don’t have to enrol herself for CPT (common proficiency test) and can direct register herself for IPCC (integrated professional competence course).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?