29th April 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How to study computer science after finishing HS 2nd year in Arts stream

Now i finished h.s.2nd year in arts stream. I wanted to study computer science. Can i study.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Arts and Science after finishing 10th and diploma in ECE?
  2. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  3. Arts, Commerce or Science, which stream has best option after 12th?
  4. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  5. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Bachelor of Computer Science program if completed 12th Arts?
  7. Can I study M.Tech in computer science or computer aided designing after finishing B.Tech in IT? Which is best among the two?
  8. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  9. How to join direct 2nd year BCA after finishing diploma in computer science in regular colleges in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  11. How should I study Civil engineering after finishing 12th Arts?
  12. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?
  13. How to get a government job after finishing 2nd PUC in Arts
  14. Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science?
  15. Procedure to change stream from Science to Arts after one year gap? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to study B.Tech Chemical Engineering after finishing B.Tech? I am doing B.Tech IT 2nd year
  17. Can I sit for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year with Computer Science stream?
  18. Complete information about MSc IT? I am a commerce student
14th September 2013, 06:04 PM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: How to study computer science after finishing HS 2nd year in Arts stream

Hello Friend,

As you are the student of Arts stream and for the study of computer science

you should have 10+2 level with the science stream. As for the application of

computers concern then you can do course in applications of computer. You

can do BCA if you have studied mathematics at your 10+2 level after that there

also good opportunities in computers like in private companies as well as in

government sector...

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?