21st June 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting admission in top universities of India with scholarship for M.Pharma if secured 3813 rank in GPAT?

sir
i got gpat rank 3813 .may i have the chance
to get top universities in india for m.pharm .
and another one thing is may i have the
any scholorships with gpat please tell me....................

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get admission having 2589 rank in GPAT?
  2. Colleges offering good course and scholarship for M.Pharm in Andhra Pradesh having secured a GPAT rank of 3500?
  3. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  4. Top colleges list in South India after scoring GPAT rank of 4700? Can I get admission based on my rank?
  5. Which Universities I can get admission for Pharma MBA course with a rank of 6878 in GPAT?
  6. Which are the top M.Pharm colleges for me after scoring a rank of 1693 rank in GPAT?
  7. How can I get admission in top college after scoring 2195 rank in GPAT?
  8. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get stipend if secured 3230 rank in GPAT for the admission in AICTE approved college in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  10. Which college to prefer after scoring 25 marks in TANCET?
  11. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  12. Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?
  13. Can I apply to the universities all over India after scoring 8646 ran in GPAT?
  14. GPAT Rank 290 which colleges can I expect?
  15. How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?
  16. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  17. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  18. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
9th April 2016, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in top universities of India with scholarship for M.Pharma if secured 3813 rank in GPAT?

Yes, you can get admission in some government colleges on the basis of your GPAT score. Scholarship will be sponsored by AICTE which is available during M.Pharma programme.

Hence, just apply for admission when notification is out. Seats will be allotted on the basis of counselling to GPAT candidates first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?