6th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best between B.Tech and the integrated course with M.Sc?

i am so confused between selecting the right path...i have 2 offers msc ss and b tech it i dont know which has a good career opportunities...many tell msc ss has no value is that true........plzzzzzzzz i request u all to help me from this difficult situation

8th July 2016, 12:53 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course is best between B.Tech and the integrated course with M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am so confused between selecting the right path...i have 2 offers msc ss and b tech it i dont know which has a good career opportunities...many tell msc ss has no value is that true........plzzzzzzzz i request u all to help me from this difficult situation
To get good job in IT or other companies the B.Tech course is best to choose. The course will be completed in 4 years whereas the Integrated M.Sc will take 5 years. The scope for the B.Tech course is higher compared to the Integrated M.Sc course. But cost wise the B.Tech is costlier. If you are interested in software or hardware opt for B.Tech. If you want to study arts subjects like economics go ahead with M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?