17th November 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in UIET-Chandigarh?

Dear friends, I am interested to join UIET-Chandigarh for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

24th November 2018, 04:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in UIET-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join UIET-Chandigarh for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

The course duration of ME in Computer Science and Engineering in the UIET – Chandigarh is two years (four semesters).

The fee structure of ME in Computer Science and Engineering in the UIET – Chandigarh is as follows:

ME fees for students who have passed BE from PU-Chandigarh - Semester Fees – Rs 16,978

ME fees for students from who have passed BE from other universities – Semester Fees – Rs 17,778

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?