17th November 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCom(Accountancy & Business Statistics) in Tantia University?

Hello everyone, I want to do MCom(Accountancy & Business Statistics) from Tantia University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

24th November 2018, 03:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Accountancy & Business Statistics) in Tantia University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do MCom(Accountancy & Business Statistics) from Tantia University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have qualified BCom or its equivalent with at least 40% marks are eligible to study MCom in Accountancy and Business Statistics in the Tantia University. Duration of the course is two years. Interested candidates have to contact the admission office at the Tantia University campus for more details. There are 20 MCom in Accountancy and Business Statistics seats available in the Tantia University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?