25th July 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Course pattern of MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad?

Can I know about the pattern of MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) course which is available in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad? I am interested to do this MA in this university. Please provide me the course pattern as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th July 2019, 10:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course pattern of MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad?

MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad is full time 2 years duration course, divided into four semesters consist of total 80 credit.

In order to get details regarding course pattern, you should visit the below mentioned website link;
https://communication.eflu.in/majmc/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?