25th July 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) after completing BJMC course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) as I am a student of BJMC, so I will be able to do this MA(Journalism and Mass Communication)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th July 2019, 10:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) after completing BJMC course?

Yes, you can surely do MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) after completing BJMC course.
The required eligibility to pursue MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) is candidate must have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC candidate and 50% for SC/ST candidate from any recognized university.

Some colleges conducts an entrance exam for admission of candidates in MA(Journalism and Mass Communication), whereas some offers direct admission on the basis of marks of qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?