10th March 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do M.Ed or M.Phil after completing M.A. in Political Science?

Sir, I would like to know that which course I should do. I am a student of M.A. in Political Science. After my M.A. I would like to do either M.Ed or M.Phil. I am really confused that which one I choose? Advice me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  3. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  4. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get an admission for M.Phil in political science through distance in Netaji Open University?
  6. Syllabus for Law and governance entrance test in JNU?
  7. Admission in PhD Political Science is possible without M.Phil, NET and SET?
  8. Minimum percentage to get admission in M.Phil Political science at Netaji Open university?
  9. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  10. Which course should I do MEd or MPhil after completing MA in English?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  12. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  13. Job opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Arts in Political Science?
  14. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  15. How can I get my original certificate if completed distance MPhil(Political Science) from Vinayaka Mission University around 10 years ago?
  16. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  17. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  18. Scope of studying MEd for B.El.Ed student? -- [New]
23rd April 2018, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do M.Ed or M.Phil after completing M.A. in Political Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I would like to know that which course I should do. I am a student of M.A. in Political Science. After my M.A. I would like to do either M.Ed or M.Phil. I am really confused that which one I choose? Advice me regarding this.

You should do MPhil or PhD after completion of MA Political Science course and it is not possible to do a Master of Education (MEd) course after completion of MA Political Science. Eligibility to study MEd is a Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or Bachelor of Education (BEd) with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. If you are interested in teaching profession, then you can choose MPhil course or you can apply for various jobs in government and private organizations with MA Political Science qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?