10th March 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?

Hello, I have been done with my graduation. I have secured 56% in my B.Sc(Electronics). Now, I want to do M.A.(Mass Communication). Is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MTech(Instrumentation Engineering) for ECE graduate?
  2. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  3. Possibility to study MCA(H) for Geology graduate?
  4. An Arts graduate can study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? Where to apply to study this course?
  5. Possibility to study MS in streams other than IT/CS through GRE for B.E.(Information Technology) graduate?
  6. Possibility to study M.Sc in Fashion Design for B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  7. Possibility to study M.A.(Anthropology) in JNU for B.A.(History) graduate?
  8. Possibility to study Journalism after BA and universities offering course in Journalism?
  9. Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?
  10. Colleges in Delhi to study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
  11. Possibility to study PhD(Mathematics) for ECE graduate?
  12. Possibility to study an under graduate course in Geography without mathematics and Economics?
  13. Possibility to secure BEd admission for BCom(H) graduate? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  15. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  16. Possibility to study Ophthalmology Diploma course for Optometry graduate?
  17. Possibility to study MS(Communication) through IELTS in USA without GRE for M.Tech postgraduate?
  18. ONGC graduate trainee exam study material for electronics and communication -- [Most Discussed]
22nd April 2018, 07:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue MA in Mass Communication Course:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue MA in Mass Communication course with 56% marks score in B.Sc Electronics course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this course.

>> Candidates must have completed their "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required in most cases is 55% marks. As you have scored 56% marks which are more than enough, I can say that you are surely eligible to apply for pursuing this M.A in Mass Communication course.

>> After meeting this criteria, you are required to appear in concerned college's entrance examination. The selection process in the concerned colleges generally varies from organization to organization. Mostly process would consists of Written Test and Personal Interview.
23rd April 2018, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have been done with my graduation. I have secured 56% in my B.Sc(Electronics). Now, I want to do M.A.(Mass Communication). Is it possible for me?

Possibility to study MA Mass Communication for BSc Electronics graduate is high. Candidates after completion of graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to study MA Mass Communication course. They have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the college or university for the admission. Duration of the course is two years. Those candidates who are creative and have proficiency in English are preferred for the MA Mass Communication course. Candidates can study the MA Mass Communication course in the following colleges:

Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website

Amity University - Official Website

Sharda University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?