20th February 2023, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I select after 12th for graduation to get an easy approach towards MBA in future?

Which course should I select after 12th for graduation to get an easy approach towards MBA in future?

21st February 2023, 10:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I select after 12th for graduation to get an easy approach towards MBA in future?

Although candidates with bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply and pursue MBA course, but if you want to get an easy approach then BBA ( Bachelor in Business Administration ) will be the best approach to pursue MBA in future.
24th February 2023, 07:00 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Which course should I select after 12th for graduation to get an easy approach towards MBA in future?

you can opt for any of the following:-

Bachelors of Commerce

(B.com)(HONOURS)

Bachelors of Business Administration

Bachelors of Business Management

Bachelors of Business Studies

Bachelor of Management Studies

You can also opt for Bachelors in fields like hospitality and tourism as they are quite interesting and emerging sectors.
25th February 2023, 12:00 PM
Antonio 2023

To prepare for an MBA in the future, you can consider pursuing:
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
• Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
as your undergraduate course.

These courses can provide you with a good foundation in business management, accounting, finance, data analysis, and technical expertise, which are essential skills in the MBA program. It's important to choose an undergraduate course based on your interests and career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?