29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) course which is available in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  2. Seats available for MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) course in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal? -- [New]
  3. Admission criteria to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  5. Fee expenses of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) of Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 10345 rank in MPPET and 368769 in AIEEE?
  7. Which college will I get after scoring 9655 rank?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  10. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  11. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  13. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  14. Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  16. Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
19th October 2018, 02:37 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?

Technocrats Institute of Technology offers Mtech in VLSI and Microelectronics.

It is a 2 year PG course.

Eligibility is BE/BTECH/MCA with a minimum 50% aggregate.

Admission is based on the entrance test exam score of GATE.

Fess for the course is as follows:-

Year 1 - 60000
Year 2 - 60000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?