30th May 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School-Noida?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) course which is available in Amity Law School-Noida. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

22nd July 2019, 01:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School-Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) course which is available in Amity Law School-Noida. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida is given below:

Semester 1:

Global and National Environmental Movements
Development of International Environmental Law
Law, Justice and Globalizing World
Comparative Public Law and Systems of Governance
Foreign Business Language
Research Methods and Legal Writing
Open Elective Course

Semester 2:

Conservation of Biodiversity and Protection of Traditional Knowledge
Climate Change and Global Warming
Protection of Marine Environment
Legal Framework Relating to Hazardous Wastes Chemicals and Substances
Foreign Business Language
Open Elective Course
Dissertation

Amity Law School, Noida website link is given https://www.amity.edu/course-details.aspx?fd=FzNymoX3dH0=&cfn=VQsdYFCqy14=&CD=V QsdYFCqy14=
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?