9th October 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) offered in Amity Law School, Noida?

Hello everyone, can you please provide me the details of the fee structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) course of Amity Law School, Noida. I want to study my LLM in this college so I want to know about the fee structure.

12th October 2018, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) offered in Amity Law School, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can you please provide me the details of the fee structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) course of Amity Law School, Noida. I want to study my LLM in this college so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of LLM (International Environmental Law) offered in Amity Law School, Noida is given below:

1st year Non Sponsored Fee – Rs 58,000

1st year Sponsored Fee – Rs 87,000

Duration of the LLM (International Environmental Law) is one year in Amity Law School, Noida. Amity Law School, Noida website link is given Click Here
13th October 2018, 11:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) offered in Amity Law School, Noida?

Fee structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) offered in Amity Law School, Noida are given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First Year Non Sponsored Semester Fee

Rs.58000

=> First Year Sponsored Semester Fee

Rs.87000

Candidate should have passed LLB course with at least 50% from a recognized university.
14th October 2018, 02:32 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Fee structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) offered in Amity Law School, Noida?

LLM in Amity Law School is a one year course.

The fees for one year is around 145000.

But you can easily avail scholarship if you have good marks in 12th class and graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?