26th September 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of MCom(Computer Applications) at Dr. Umayal Ramanathan College for Women?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the syllabus of MCom(Computer Applications)? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Dr. Umayal Ramanathan College for Women.

14th November 2019, 10:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of MCom(Computer Applications) at Dr. Umayal Ramanathan College for Women?

The course syllabus and fee expenses of MCom(Computer Applications) at Dr. Umayal Ramanathan College for Women are given below.

FIRST YEAR

=> Managerial Economics

=> Cost and Management Accounting

=> Database Management System

=> Object-Oriented Programming with C++

=> Computer Applications Practical I, MS Office, C++ & Tally

SECOND YEAR

=> Marketing Management

=> Financial and Investment Management

=> e-Commerce

=> Visual Basic

=> Computer Applications Practical II (VB & e-Commerce)

THe fee expenses of MCom(Computer Applications) at Dr. Umayal Ramanathan College for Women is Rs.38200 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?