17th December 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required to qualify in AP MDS entrance exam for an SC female candidate?

Hello,
I want to know the cutoff rank of AP MDS entrance exam so that I can get seat? I am a female candidate and belongs to SC category. Please tell me about the cutoff rank.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  2. Cut off rank for SC femal in APPG MDS exam? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  4. Can I get admission if secured 1154 rank in Manipal MDS entrance exam being an OC candidate?
  5. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Examination date, cutoff marks required and suitable books to prepare for COMEDK-MDS?
  7. Number of attempts available in AFMC entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  8. Number of seats available and last year cutoff rank for MDS in Andhra Pradesh for OC student?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government college for a female candidate?
  10. Can I get a seat in VIT being a female candidate after scoring a rank of 66675? How many seats are available in VIT? What is the last years ranking cutoff? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many dental colleges are offering MDS course in AP? What is the average cutoff for it?
  12. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  13. How much rank is required to qualify for Agriculture entrance exam
  14. How to prepare for AMU B.Tech entrance exam? Cutoff rank required to qualify?
  15. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  16. Can I get admission during 2nd counselling if secured 1700 rank in MDS entrance exam being a general student?
  17. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  18. Cutoff marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?