16th April 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Which degree marks should be entered when asked for post graduation marks if I have done in two different streams?

Which degree marks should be entered when asked for post graduation marks if I have done in two different streams? There will be always one box asking for PG course marks to apply for job or any other courses but I have done two PG courses. So, which one to provide?

17th April 2015, 09:02 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which degree marks should be entered when asked for post graduation marks if I have done in two different streams?

The same condition comes in front of many students because they pursue two different master's degree courses from different colleges/ universities and this is the condition of dilemma that which one should produce to show for job and we have a great solution of this problem :

If you have acquired two post graduate degrees then do not worry just go to the official notice of the recruitment that what it requires and what are the functions of the recruitment agency.

If it is a government job and related to management/ banking/ insurance then you should enter details of management MBA degree (if have completed MBA) because MBA would be helpful in such cases and you will be preferred for the job.

If your one master's degree is related to science then that must be provided in science stream because as per your qualification you will be preferred for the job in science field.

You have not mentioned complete details that is why we are unable to clear your doubt that which one degree's details, you should provide in the application form because if you had given us details about recruitment and post then degrees you have acquired then we would have cleared your doubt easily.

Even after we are trying our all possible efforts to mention that you should read company's profile and job details and think that which PG degree will be suitable for the job and I know you can easily judge that which PG degree should be shown to the recruiter so they appoint you for the job.

If it is a government job then must enter management degree because that is accepted in all private and government jobs and has a lot of scopes in future in promotion as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?