8th May 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Details of Fellowship in Paediatric Endocrinology/Neurology?

I have passed my md pediatrics in may 2 years past and now wish to do fellowship in pediatric endocrinoly/neurology tell me the details of it.

20th May 2017, 10:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Fellowship in Paediatric Endocrinology/Neurology?

In the above question you have mentioned that you have completed MD Pediatrics and now you are interested to do fellowship in pediatric endocrinology/neurology. So, In order to provide you the proper details regarding the fellowship I have attached a link below.

Find the attachment below and download the file, where you will be able to find the total details regarding the fellowship which will help you gain some knowledge regarding that.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY TWO-YEAR FELLOWSHIP.pdf(235.2 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?