27th October 2016, 09:15 PM
Shubh Nandan

Details regarding M.Sc Biotechnology, Bio-information and related courses

Hello Sir, I want every details regarding M.Sc Biotechnology, Bio-information and related courses. Please answer the following questions.

1> Where can it be pursued?
2> How can I get admission?
3> What is the question pattern of entrance exam
4> What are the job opportunities after completing the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?
  2. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  3. How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?
  4. How may I get details about biotechnology courses?
  5. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  6. How many biotech entrance exams are there?
  7. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  8. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  9. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  10. Jobs in government, bio related companies or banks after completing B.E biotechnology with 71.1%?
  11. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB?
  12. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  13. Which Exams can I appear for better career having completed 12th class with PCB?
  14. Information about jobs related to MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Is there any institute which provides diploma course in Bio-technology?
  16. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about the entrance exam for MSc in Biotechnology? How to prepare for the entrance exam in Biotechnology?
  18. What can we do after passing 12th? I am interested in Bio related course
1st December 2016, 01:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding M.Sc Biotechnology, Bio-information and related courses

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, M.Sc in Biotechnology is recommended course when compare to other course. Yes, soon after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology course, you may find job opportunities in well known Biotechnological companies in India. You may even go with Doctoral program after this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?