15th March 2015, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Direct admission in PG International Law course is possible through distance education?

Someone tell me that i am intending to join in the pg course of international law, is there any direct admission through distance education? please inform the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  3. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  4. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  5. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  6. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  7. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for LLB (distance education) in Kolkata or Pune? I've passed 10+2 with 63.4% marks
  9. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  10. How to do direct Ph.D in distance education?
  11. Can I do LLB through correspondence?
  12. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  13. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours?
  14. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  15. List of the colleges that provide distance education for law course after MBA?
  16. Can I do LLB in correspondence if I am 43 years old?
  17. Where to join bachelor of law course in distance education mode in India? I am having MSc B.Ed
  18. Which diploma course should I join after finishing UG course in LLB?
22nd December 2017, 12:38 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in PG International Law course is possible through distance education?

Yes, definitely you can join Post Graduation course in International Law, but for that, you must have to complete your bachelors degree course in the relevant field in order to be eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Post Graduate course in International law through distance mode.
So, apply in some Open Universities to study the above mentioned course through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?