25th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the prospects of LLM (international law) offered by Indian Law university?

I heard that LL.M. (International Law) offered by Indian Law Universities has no future in India. Kindly clarify
please send me the details

9th July 2016, 11:01 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the prospects of LLM (international law) offered by Indian Law university?

For LLM , You must have passed bachelor's degree in Law. To pursue LLM , You are also required to qualify the entrance exam CLAT.

CLAT LLM Syllabus
- Law of Contracts
- Family Law
- Law of Torts
- Criminal Laws
- Constitution Laws

Top Law Institutes Offering LLM
- National Law School of Indian University , Bangalore
- University of Delhi
- NALSAR University of Law , Hyderabad
- The West Bengal National University of Judicial
- The National Law Institute of University , Bhopal
- Symbiosis Law School , Pune
- Lovely Professional University , Jalandhar
- National Law University , Jodhpur

Career Prospects
After completion of LLM , You have a great career opportunities in various private as well as government sectors.

Job Types
- Legal Expert
- Legal Advisor
- Law Reporter
- Advocate
- Notary
- Public Prosecutor
- Solicitor
- Megistrate
- Attorney General
- Law Officer

Employment Areas
Banks , Education Sectors , Life Insurance Firms , Indian Railway , News Channels , Defence , Labour Department , Regularory Bodies etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?