26th June 2016, 04:30 PM
aimanzaheb27

Disadvantages of studying AIME+M.Tech over B.Tech+M.Tech?

Hi,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the disadvantages of AIME + M.Tech over B.Tech+ M.Tech course? As we know AIME is not AICTE approved, but M.Tech is AICTE approved. So after completing M.Tech, is there still a disadvantage for AIME students?

28th June 2016, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disadvantages of studying AIME+M.Tech over B.Tech+M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimanzaheb27 View Post
Hi,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the disadvantages of AIME + M.Tech over B.Tech+ M.Tech course? As we know AIME is not AICTE approved, but M.Tech is AICTE approved. So after completing M.Tech, is there still a disadvantage for AIME students?
The one of the main disadvantage is AMIE is not a regular course, it is a correspondence course. But B.Tech is a regular full time course. Many of the leading MNCs prefer the candidates should study their graduation in regular and full time mode only. So you can choose B.Tech course over AMIE. The job opportunities for the B.Tech holders are high compare to the AMIE holders. B.Tech is a 4 years course but AMIE can be completed as per your wish between 3 to 6 years. The Lecturers and Professors are available for B.Tech and not for AMIE. There is Campus Placements in B.Tech course and there is no campus in AMIE. The best choice is B.Tech + M.Tech over AMIE + M.Tech.
30th June 2016, 12:42 PM
aimanzaheb27

Default Re: Disadvantages of studying AIME+M.Tech over B.Tech+M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careerexpert View Post
The one of the main disadvantage is AMIE is not a regular course, it is a correspondence course. But B.Tech is a regular full time course. Many of the leading MNCs prefer the candidates should study their graduation in regular and full time mode only. So you can choose B.Tech course over AMIE. The job opportunities for the B.Tech holders are high compare to the AMIE holders. B.Tech is a 4 years course but AMIE can be completed as per your wish between 3 to 6 years. The Lecturers and Professors are available for B.Tech and not for AMIE. There is Campus Placements in B.Tech course and there is no campus in AMIE. The best choice is B.Tech + M.Tech over AMIE + M.Tech.
But after completing M.tech? Is it matter i competed graduation through AIME or B.tech?
9th March 2020, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Disadvantages of studying AIME M.Tech over B.Tech M.Tech?

Studying M.Tech in AIME after completing my B.Tech in an AICTE approved institution is worthy or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?