14th March 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?

My daughter is appearing for 2015 ,10th standard exams from CBSE board. She wants to switch over from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard.She is student of score 75% to 80% in her education career. She wants to apprear for GUJSET. We heard like that State board students can get seat easily in required field after passing GUJSET. She is studying in GUJARAT state since 2005 from CBSE board. Now she wants change from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat to get seat in Medical field some what easily.What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard after studying up to 10th standard from CBSE board.?
please do the needful.

Regards,
N.V.N.Madan Mohan

Related Questions:
  1. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  2. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  3. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  5. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  6. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  7. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  9. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  10. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  12. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  13. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  14. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  15. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  16. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  18. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
24th March 2015, 12:38 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?

I would like to tell you that if you want to change your daughter's board then it is fine there is no harm in it, but since your daughter is studying in CBSE board from starting so it is advisable for you that not to change the board. If you change the board than there will be disadvantage for you that is your daughter will have to learn the pattern for that board and while she will try to understand the pattern its better to appear for the same board as your daughter is a bright student as she can score upto 80%, so there will be no problem for her in the future she will get admission easily state board is not required for her.

If in case you want to change the board than the documents required for changing the board is:

> Class 10th result from any recognized board.

> Last school attended.

> Migration certificate from previous board.

> Transfer certificate of previous school if you are changing school also.

> Original Date of Birth Certificate.
27th January 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?

My son was not going to school properly, so the attendance is going short. Now jain college is not giving to him hall ticket for cbse board examination. I am a poor woman and widow. I am doing stitching for earning money. I spent 70 000/- Seventy thousand fee for 12 class commerce. They are not allowing. 1 year and 70 thousand wasteage of money. I have requested so many times to principal. She doesn't care .
28th January 2019, 03:50 PM
Venky22

Whether you should opt for the CBSC or state board as always been a never ending debate.The students community is divided when it s comes to forming an opinion on this matter. There are certain advantages of CBSC or state boards understanding state board each state has it's own state board,and it's administrative authorities are over the educational ministry of that respective state.The educational structure,paper pattern and even the syllabus is not the same.It various form one state to another. Understanding CBSC board it is the national board of our country the educational materials and teaching methodology is conductive to the national interest of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?