13th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad for MBA candidates?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in MBA in the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

6th March 2023, 04:16 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Does campus interview available in ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad for MBA candidates?

ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad (IFHE Hyderabad) is a renowned institute for MBA studies in India. The institute offers placement assistance to its students, and there have been instances of campus interviews in the past. However, it cannot be guaranteed that every student will get placed through campus interviews as it depends on various factors such as the job market, student's skills and performance, and other external factors.

The institute has a dedicated Career Management Center (CMC) that organizes various career development programs, seminars, workshops, and placement drives. The CMC also provides individual career guidance and counseling to students to help them in their job search.

To increase the chances of getting placed through campus interviews, students need to maintain good academic performance, develop their skills through various extra-curricular activities and internships, and actively participate in career development programs and placement drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?