13th November 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT offers correspondence MTech Civil Engineering course?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to study MTech in Civil Engineering course in correspondence mode. I would like to know that IIT provides this course in correspondence mode? Please help me to get this information.

15th November 2019, 12:55 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Does IIT offers correspondence MTech Civil Engineering course?

No, IIT doesn't offer any correspondence course. All the courses offered by them are regular courses which require you to attend classes on the campus.

MTech civil engineering is a regular course and it is only available in regular mode. There is no chance of studying it in distance mode.
15th November 2019, 01:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIT offers correspondence MTech Civil Engineering course?

No, in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) there is no provision of offering M.Tech. or any other technical degree course in correspondence mode as AICTE does not approves these degree courses and therefore technical degree courses pursued in correspondence mode is not valid.

So, if you really interested in pursuing M.Tech. degree course from IIT, then you will have to go for regular mode education and for getting admission in IIT to pursue M.Tech. degree course, you need to qualify GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?