10th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Does institutes provides good placement after Hospital Management completion?

I am pursuing b.sc in zoology(3rd year). I want to study hospital management. Does the institutes provide good placement after completion of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  2. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  3. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  4. Want to know the Entrance exam date and procedure to apply for various Hospital Manag
  5. Scope of doing Hospital Management after completion of BDS course?
  6. Which institute is better for doing MBA? and which is better: degree of MBA or PGDM? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  8. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  9. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  10. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  11. After completion of BPT course, can a student apply for Hospital Management?
  12. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  13. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  14. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  15. Top private PGDM/MBA B-Schools in Bangaluru which offers best average placements?
  16. Cost of MBBS in Germany?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  18. Institutes in Maharashtra which provide MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management Course? What is the fee structure?
11th September 2015, 10:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does institutes provides good placement after Hospital Management completion?

Yes, there are institutes which provide good placement opportunities after completion of Hospital Management course. There is enough scope after completion of Management course in healthcare field since this is a growing field and there are large number of companies in this sector operating in foreign countries. Hence there is ample scope after completion of the course. However, it depends on the institute from which you are pursuing the course and your caliber. Hence try to pursue the course in one of the top institutes of the country or world and do justice with the course by excelling in that field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?