10th September 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Need admission details under health courses in USA/CANADA?

I have just completed Post Graduation in Dental. I want to pursue health course in USA by getting admission in hospital management or in DDS. Please advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  2. How to join Paramedical course of NIOS?
  3. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  4. From where can i do masters in Public health by correspondence course? Any courses for doctors which can be done by correspondence?
  5. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  6. What should I study after completion of B.Pharmacy
  7. Syllabus of PGCET exam and model papers for Civil Engineering stream?
  8. How to do graduation in IGNOU academy? Details of courses, admission and their fees?
  9. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  10. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Policy and Health Care Delivery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Colleges list for mba through ATMA?
  12. How may I get details for distance education courses in PG?
  13. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  14. How to open a college to offer Master in Public Health course through distance education?
  15. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do graduation from BHU after passing 12th?
  17. When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?
  18. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
11th September 2015, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need admission details under health courses in USA/CANADA?

For admission abroad for any post graduation or research program in any science field you have to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. Once you have good scores in these two then you can apply for admission.

Reputed universities accept students with these scores and if you want to get admission in top universities abroad then be prepared for these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?