26th April 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Does Nuclear Physics available to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?

Hello,
I am doing B.Sc in Physics but I am interested
in Nuclear Physics. Can you tell me about this course
in M.Sc degree? I want to do this course in M.Sc.
Please tell me is it available or not?

28th April 2015, 09:58 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Nuclear Physics available to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?

If you are interested in Nuclear physics then you are going good because nuclear physics is a subject that gives you internal knowledge of atomic nuclei and other relations as well so you must get admission in this subject and make your career brighter :

To get admission in M.Sc in Nuclear Physics, you need to have a bachelor's degree that is B.Sc from a recognized university.

B.Sc must be completed in any one of the subjects listed below as a major subject in honours mode :

Physics/ Mathematics or any other subject as per the requirement of the institution providing admission.

No such fix percentage marks criteria is decided by any university even after a candidate should have at least 50% marks in B.Sc Physics/ Mathematics

You are eligible to apply for admission in this course and you must find some good universities which offers M.Sc in Nuclear Physics in India and I have also listed some reputed universities in which, you can study M.Sc Nuclear Physics :

Osmania University
Andhra University
Delhi University
Indra Gandhi Institute of Cooperative Management
Magna College of Engineering
Shri Vivekananda College of Engineering and Technology

These are the institutes and colleges offers course of M.Sc in Nuclear Physics so you should visit the official website of these institutes and get more details about the course and its fee structure.

If you think about the job after M.Sc in Nuclear Physics then there is a broad scope of this course because candidates having this master's degree may be intimated to research field of physics and may achieve new goals that is why you must not worry about career and just keep going.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?