21st June 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?

which r top college in india in which msc physiology is there? what is duration for that? how much fees?what is the scope after doing this? can any bachlore degree candidate r elligible for that? after doing msc we must go for phd if we like to becom hod of physiology?how is the scope of msc physiology in foreign country?is indian msc degree is valid there?what r the subjects comes under this physiology in 1,2 ,3 year?

Related Questions:
  1. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  2. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course?
  3. Institutes offering Ph.D after MSc Medical Physiology part time in India?
  4. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  5. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  6. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  7. How to apply for MSc Physiology course?
  8. Which are the top universities to do MSc in Physiology?
  9. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  10. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  11. Details about MSc Medical Microbiology Course? Fee structure and the colleges offering the course?
  12. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  13. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  14. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  16. Can I get admission in Ph.D program in India?
  17. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  18. List of correspondence colleges for doing MSc Physiology by Distance Mode?
6th April 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?

Hi can I apply msc in human physiology after doing bs in bio and what is age limit for doing this opportunity for goverment job
26th June 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?

I want to know the government colleges in mumbai for Msc in physiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?