22nd June 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in MBA for BA(History) Honours student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BA in History Honours course. After completing my BA, I am planning to do MBA course. Kindly tell me which are the specializations available for me to study in MBA? Waiting for your response!

24th June 2019, 11:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in MBA for BA(History) Honours student?

Specializations available to study in MBA for BA(History) Honours student are;

Entrepreneurship,
Operations Management,
Marketing Management,
Human Resources,
Finance,
Consulting,
Information systems,

25th June 2019, 11:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in MBA for BA(History) Honours student?

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by the university for the admission in the course.

You can appear for the examination such as CAT, GMAT etc.

The specialization include :-

Banking.

Finance.

IT etc.

26th June 2019, 12:06 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is conducted to get admission in premier institute in MBA course. It is two year course.

The examination is conducted by IIM and other institutes.

You are eligible to appear in the examination.

You can select the specialization as per your interest instead of worrying about future scope.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?