5th February 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in DMLT from NIOS? Study centres for DMLT from NIOS?

Sir, at present time I have completed I.Sc maths group with 49% in aggregate. I want to get admission in paramedical course such as DMLT from NIOS. Please send me where is the study centre for DMLT from NIOS.

6th February 2018, 01:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in DMLT from NIOS? Study centres for DMLT from NIOS?

Since, you have completed your class 12th examination with 49% of marks in it, you are eligible to apply for the DMLT course. You must have studied PCB as a subject combination to apply for the said course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination form a recognized University scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the DMLT course from NIOS.
Contact to the regional office of NIOS to get the exact details regarding the center of DMLT course of NIOS.
7th July 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in DMLT from NIOS? Study centres for DMLT from NIOS?

Please inform the nearest examination centre from Andaman & Nicobar Island
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?