6th January 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?

Respected sir,
i am btech 5th semester student
can i eligible for gate?
how can I calculate the percentage
i have got in gate score card??
Please reply correctly.
THANK YOU.

7th January 2015, 08:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
i am btech 5th semester student
can i eligible for gate?
how can I calculate the percentage
i have got in gate score card??
Please reply correctly.
THANK YOU.
No, 5th semester candidate of B.Tech are not eligible for GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

GATE score calculation formula:-

7th January 2015, 10:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?

You cannot appear in GATE examination when you are in third year or in fifth semester of B.Tech course. Only candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent or who are appearing in final year of Bachelor's degree course are eligible to appear in GATE examination. GATE is an All-India entrance examination conducted for admission in M.Tech course in Indian Institute. If you are interested to pursue M.Tech course, then, you can appear in GATE examination.

GATE Percentile Calculation :-
You can calculate only Percentile of GATE examination as mentioned below :-

Percentile = (Total number of candidates appeared in GATE examination - your rank)*100/Total number of candidates appeared in GATE examination
3rd September 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir how much i score in gate exm to get a iit college for m.tech civil stream...and how much percentage i required in b.tech for gate exam. I belong to sc category.....

Thank sir.
14th January 2016, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

: Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?