19th February 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020

Hello everyone, I came to know that the application of Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is released for 2020. I want to appear in this entrance test. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria to appear in this entrance test?

21st February 2020, 12:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020

You can check the eligibility to appear in Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020 below-

Aspirants must have passed bachelor of engineering or bachelor of Technology in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% aggregate in order to be eligible for this exam.

Aspirant must have pass their 10 + 2 and qualifying exam in state of Gujarat to be eligible for this exam.

Aspirants who have qualified in GATE 2020 must also apply online Ana excused from this exam.

95% of total seats are allotted to students who have passed their examination in the state of Gujarat. 5% of the seats are for those who are not from Gujarat.

21st February 2020, 01:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020

Eligibility to appear in Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020:-
Eligibility criteria for candidates appearing PGCET are listed below:-
Domicile:-
Candidate must be a resident of Gujarat and should have completed his 12th in state of Gujarat.

Qualification:-
To qualify in exam, candidates must have passed 12th class qualifying examination from State of Gujarat only.
Candidates must have cleared BTech / B.E degree course with minimum score of 50% in aggregate for general category and 40% for SC / ST / SEBC category candidates.
Gate qualified candidates are eligible to fill the Gujarat PGCET 2020 application form online and they need not take the entrance test.

21st February 2020, 02:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020:

The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination in the relevant discipline with 50% for engineering for general category students and 45% in Engineering for reserved category students.

Candidates who have qualified in GATE 2020 must also apply online and their excuse from Gujarat PGCET 2020.

For more information you can visit this website-
gujacpcadm.nic.in

21st February 2020, 02:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020:-
Qualification:-
Candidates should have passed a qualifying or equivalent examination.

Qualifying marks:-
Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with the relevant discipline with at least 50% marks( 45% SC / ST candidates)
GATE:-
Admissions will also be conducted through GATE score. Candidates should have a valid GATE 2020 score.

21st February 2020, 09:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020 is a candidate must have passed must have passed BE/BTech in their respective disciplines with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate who has qualified GATE 2020 will be exempted from Gujarat PGCET 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.jacpcldce.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?