27th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What exams should I appear for pursuing airport management?

I am doing my BA English literature. I want to enter into airport management. What are the exams should I write for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  2. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  3. How to do Airline job after doing B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA?
  5. List of Airport Management College for PG Course?
  6. Is it good to do MBA in Airport Management on the basis of BBA? Merits and Demerits of Airport Management?
  7. What is the minimum qualification required to join Airport Management course?
  8. Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation
  9. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  11. Information regarding MBA in Airport Management in Abroad? Good Colleges offering this course?
  12. Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?
  13. What is the scope and eligibility for doing Airport management?
  14. Good universities offering 1 year PGDM in Airport Management?
  15. Qualification required to study Airport Management course?
  16. Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?
  17. What are the options after degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management
  18. Can I take MBA Airport management?
28th March 2017, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams should I appear for pursuing airport management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my BA English literature. I want to enter into airport management. What are the exams should I write for that?

The MBA in Airport Management course is available in the some universities in India. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The MBA in Airport Management course is eligible for those who have obtained bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Admission to the MBA in Aviation Management course will be done on the basis of entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, UPES Management Entrance Test, CMAT etc. The MBA in Airport Management course is available in the following universities;

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University - Official Website

Attitude Business School - Official Website

Nehru Group of Institutions - Official Website
28th March 2017, 09:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue airport management course after completion of your degree. You have to complete your graduation with minimum 50% off marks from the recognised University. After completion of airport management course you will have large options available like assistant manager, maintenance manager, airport manager etc.

List of Institutes offers airport Management courses after graduation:

Avalon Academy

Indian Institute of Learning and advanced development

Flying Goose Aviation Academy

Highflyers aviation courses

AICAR Business School
22nd February 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I am ba literature. Can l get an airline job??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?