19th November 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for KMAT 2019?

Dear friends, I want to apply for KMAT 2019. I am interested to study MBA so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

25th November 2018, 07:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KMAT 2019?

Eligibility to apply for KMAT 2019:-

The applicant must be a graduate or studying in the final year of graduation.

He / She must have secured a minimum of 50% in graduation( 40% for SC / ST) candidates.

There is no age bar.
25th November 2018, 08:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

KMAT MBA Eligibilty:

Age Limit: Minimum 21 years old.

It is mandatory for the candidates to hold a Bachelor Degree.

Candidates must have passed the above-mentioned qualifying examination with at least 50% marks. SC/ST candidates have the benefit of 5% relaxation. Minimum qualifying examination marks for SC and ST is 40%. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
26th November 2018, 04:13 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for KMAT 2019 are as follows:-
Nationality - Applicant must be Indian Citizen.
Domicile - Applicant must be native of Kerala State.
Qualifying exam - Applicant must have Bachelor's degree in any stream recognised from Kerala state or any other recognised university.
Minimum marks - Applicant must have obtained 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Appearing candidate - Applicant those are in their final year/ semester of graduation can also apply.
Note: Applicants those have applied for CMAT and CAT exam can also apply.
26th November 2018, 05:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for KMAT 2019:-

The candidate should have passed graduation from a recognised University .

He /she must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in graduation( 40% marks for SC / ST candidates).

There is no age limit.
27th November 2018, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for KMAT 2019. I am interested to study MBA so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university with at least 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the KMAT 2019 Entrance Examination. Those candidates who are in their final year or semester of graduation can also apply for the KMAT 2019. Candidates should be Indian Citizens and must be the native of Kerala for appearing in the KMAT 2019 Entrance Examination.
27th November 2018, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university, if you are looking to apply for KMAT 2019. In case of reserved category, you can avail 5% relaxation.

There is no upper age limit for this exam. You just need to have the qualification, which is a degree. In order to claim reservation, you should be a domicile of Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?