6th May 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for WB MTech PGET 2019?

Hello friends, I want to apply and appear in WB MTech PGET of 2019. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance test for this year. Please tell me immediately.

8th May 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for WB MTech PGET 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply and appear in WB MTech PGET of 2019. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance test for this year. Please tell me immediately.

Eligibility to apply to the West Bengal University of Technology Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019 (WBUT PGET) (MTech) is given below:

>> Applicants who have passed BTech or BE from any recognized university

>> Applicants who are in the final year of the BE or BTech are also eligible

>> Applicants who have passed MSc degree in the concerned discipline

>> Applicants who have obtained the above mentioned qualifications through distance education are not eligible
8th May 2019, 05:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum Eligibility required to apply for West Bengal M.Tech PGET 2019 is given below:-

1)You must be a citizen of India.
2)You must have scored minimum percentage in graduation which is 55% in B.Tech in relevant branch.

You can visit the website for application form http://www.wbut.ac.in which will available from second week of June.
9th May 2019, 12:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for WB MTech PGET 2019 is:-

==> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

==> Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant stream.

==> Candidates who are appearing in the final semester of the graduation are also eligible.
9th May 2019, 05:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for WB MTech PGET 2019;

The candidate should be a citizen of India.

The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant stream from a recognized university.

Candidates appearing in their final year examination of Bachelor's programmes are also eligible to apply for WBMTech PGET 2019 provided that they should be graduated by August 2019 .

Those candidates who have done M.Sc or are pursuing M.Sc in the relevant subjects are also eligible for WBMTech PGET 2019.
9th May 2019, 05:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for WB MTech PGET 2019;

The candidate should be a citizen of India.

The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant stream from a recognized university.

Candidates appearing in their final year examination of graduation are also eligible to apply for WBMTech PGET 2019 provided that they should have passed by August 2019 .

Those candidates who have completed M.Sc or are pursuing M.Sc in the relevant subjects are also eligible for WBMTech PGET 2019.
12th May 2019, 04:55 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Qualification: Candidates should have a relevant AICTE approved Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/Architecture or appearing in the final year examination of such programmes or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?