23rd November 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for LLB course after Marine engineering?

Is a candidate with qualification, post graduation in marine subjects and first class engineer exam (marine) from government of India, eligible to the admission in llb course 3 years.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  2. Is Merchant Navy after graduation in computer science possible?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  4. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after taking commerce maths in 11th and 12th
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure for merchant navy?
  7. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  8. How to join navy after passing B.Tech in computer science? Information regarding the jobs in Indian/Merchant Navy?
  9. Is there any medical eligibility criteria for joining Marine Engineering course?
  10. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  11. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  12. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  13. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  14. What are the formalities to join Merchant Navy?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  16. How to do graduation in marine engineering after my engineering in mechanical? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
24th November 2015, 10:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for LLB course after Marine engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is a candidate with qualification, post graduation in marine subjects and first class engineer exam (marine) from government of India, eligible to the admission in llb course 3 years.
Well, if you have completed three Graduation or equivalent qualification then definitely you are eligible to apply for LLB course. Any specialization Graduation students are eligible to apply for LLB. Bachelor Degree is the basic qualification required to apply for the LLB course. The candidate has to obtain bachelor level degree in any stream. The students are required to score minimum 50% marks from any of recognized institutes of the country. The student must appear and qualify in the CLAT or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university in order to get admission.
24th November 2015, 01:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of Merine Engineering, you are eligible for LLB course but you must qualify in CLAT exam.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in LLB course.

Your age should be below 20 years for LLB course.
24th November 2015, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for exams like CLAT and LSAT if you are interested in law courses after completion of graduation in any stream. Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam.

You will get admission only when you have excellent marks through counselling. Therefore, just be prepared for above mentioned exams.
26th November 2015, 11:39 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you are definitely eligible to do LLB after the completion of Marine Engineering.

I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for doing LLB, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for LLB:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
Admission is based on the merit list of CLAT examination conducted.
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?