13th April 2022, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CSIR NET on Life Science

I've completed my graduation in physiology honours and doing my post graduation in food and nutrition. Am I eligible for CSIR NET on Life Science?

14th April 2022, 08:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CSIR NET on Life Science

Eligibility criteria required to apply for CSIR NET on Life Science:

The eligibility criteria required to apply for this CSIR NET on Life Science is given below,

Name of the Exam - CSIR NET on Life Science subject

>> In order to be eligible for this Examination, candidiates must have completed Bachelor's degree or academic qualification only in Life Science or its relevant subject.

>> And the minimum percentage required in qualifying Examination is 55% Mark's

>> Also maximum age should not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible.
14th April 2022, 11:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are applying for CSIR NET must have MSc or equivalent degree /integrated BS-MS /BS 4 years/ BE/ B.tech /B.pharma/MBBS with atleast 55% marks to be eligible to apply for CSIR NET exam.

5%relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to reserved category.
15th April 2022, 10:19 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for CSIR NET 2022:-

CSIR UGC NET qualifying standards include qualifications with at least 55% for General and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates and 50% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.

Only pursued academic qualifications in the field of life sciences.
15th April 2022, 12:00 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

CSIR UGC NET qualifying standards include qualifications with at least 55% for General and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates and 50% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates. Only pursued academic qualifications in the field of life sciences.
15th April 2022, 10:50 PM
IPHONE13

The education qualification for CSIR NET is as follows.

Candidates must have a BE, B.Pharma, B. Tech, MSc, Integrated BS-MS, MBBS, or any other science degree with a minimum of 55%.
Candidates in the reserved category receive a 5% mark relaxation. Candidates who are studying for an M.Sc and have finished their graduation (10+2+3) are also eligible to take this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?