18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism at Balaji College of Arts, Commerce and Sciences? Can I become a News Editor through this course?

I want to become a News Editor. I am doing B.A. in Political Science but I have Mass Communication as a subject in my B.A. Honours. After my B.A. I want to do Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course from Balaji College of Arts, Commerce and Sciences. Am I eligible or not for this course? And after this course I can become a News Editor also?

27th July 2016, 05:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism at Balaji College of Arts, Commerce and Sciences? Can I become a News Editor through this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a News Editor. I am doing B.A. in Political Science but I have Mass Communication as a subject in my B.A. Honours. After my B.A. I want to do Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course from Balaji College of Arts, Commerce and Sciences. Am I eligible or not for this course? And after this course I can become a News Editor also?

The candidates seeking admission to the Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC) in Balaji College of Arts, Commerce and Sciences must have passed any graduation from a recognized university. The admission to the course will be done through an interview. The course has four semesters. The aspirant can join and work in news papers or electronic media after the course. There are some skills required to become a journalist. The candidates should have good communication skills and interpersonal skills. They should know the current affairs, sports, entertainment and other latest development in the state and globally. After some experience only, the candidate will be made as News Editor. The college website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?