25th July 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

When will the B.Ed admission start in Mumbai? What is the minimum marks required for Open University category to get admission in the best B.Ed college of Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed for the best college in Mumbai. So I want to know when will the B.Ed admission start in Mumbai? What is the minimum marks required for Open University category to get admission?

27th July 2016, 04:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the B.Ed admission start in Mumbai? What is the minimum marks required for Open University category to get admission in the best B.Ed college of Mumbai?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the course is that a candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University.

Important dates;

> Online registration for the course starts in the month of July, 2016.

> Entrance Examination will be conducted in the month of July itself.

> Final results will be declared in the month of August, 2016.

You just have to clear your graduation degree from a recognized University, in order to be eligible for the course.
27th July 2016, 05:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will the B.Ed admission start in Mumbai? What is the minimum marks required for Open University category to get admission in the best B.Ed college of Mumbai?

B. Ed. admissions in Mumbai take place in these days only i.e. in July-August.

The eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?